Friday, January 30, 2009

UPDATE!!!

Of the highest importance:
Paul Bako has returned to the Cubs
No I will not be doing a blurb about him because this is just too depressing. Why can't Koyie "Table Saw" Hill get a shot? At least he has an interesting back-story.

Also... Apparently the Cubs are working on a deal to send Rich Hill to the Orioles in exchange for a minor leaguer or two. Now, when I said I wanted to trade for Jake Peavy, I didn't mean I wanted to trade away Rich Hill. I am saddened by these offseason moves that have traded away Cubs that I've grown attached to (Wood, DeRosa, Pie, Hill) for uninspiring, boring veterans (Gregg, Miles, Heilman). I guess the Bradley signing almost makes up for that. He better provide plenty of unintentional comedy, like Manny-level. I expect no less from you, Mr. Monopoly.

No comments:

Post a Comment